Are you purpose-centered and seeking more wellbeing and energy in your life?
As an Ayurvedic Practitioner (aka nutrition educator, herbalist, aromatherapist, yoga teacher, healthy life stylist and coach all rolled into one), I help purpose-centered women have the energy and vitality they need to leave their mark and enjoy life fully.
Each of us is on this planet to share our unique talents and gifts, but one of the biggest distractions to fulfilling that purpose is feeling rundown, fatigued, emotional discomfort or physical pain.
No matter how big or small your reach, no matter the approach you take to impacting others’ lives— whether it be running an organization, starting a business or being an amazing parent— without energy or a sense of ease within your own body, it’s pretty challenging to show up as your best self.
The solution is a return to living in harmony with the rhythms of nature.
That’s what the ancient science of Ayurveda teaches, and that is exactly what I help you to do … despite the obstacles in our busy, modern-day lives.
For me, the call to natural health didn’t come from a health crisis or debilitating disease, but from a love of nature itself and the desire to know the root cause of any discomfort I’ve ever had.
Ayurveda provided an explanation.
Ayurveda is a 5,000+ year old natural healing system that addresses all aspects of health — mind, body and spirit. This sister science of yoga and cousin of Chinese medicine was developed and documented in India, yet its wisdom applies to all and is just as relevant today as it was thousands of years ago.
Within Ayurveda, I find the folk healing wisdom of my grandparents and great grandparents, as well as an ancient explanation for health practices that are just now being promoted by modern science.
Let’s Work Together
Here’s How →
Passionate about wellness and natural healing, Tesia Love is a multi-faceted holistic health practitioner committed to helping others achieve their best health, and thereby their highest potential. She offers her clients an integrated approach to wellness through her training and practice as an Ayurvedic Practitioner, health coach, and massage therapist (LMBT NC#15172).
With over 14 years of experience in marketing and communications in the nonprofit and corporate sectors, when Tesia is not serving her wellness clients, she provides marketing consulting to a few select businesses. In addition, she recently served as the membership manager for the National Ayurvedic Medical Association for two and a health years.
Tesia is a graduate of the California College of Ayurveda, Duke Integrative Medicine’s Integrative Health Coach professional training, Therapeutic Massage Training Institute, and numerous other wellness trainings. She earned a master’s degree from The George Washington University and bachelor’s degrees from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Charlotte.
- Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner (National Ayurvedic Medical Association Certification Board)
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, California College of Ayurveda (2015)
- Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, California College of Ayurveda (2013)
- 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher, Faith Hunter Yoga and Yoga Alliance (2010)
- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher, Seattle Holistic Center and Yoga Alliance (2011)
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Massage Therapist, Nurturing the Mother Certification (2015)
- Ayurvedic Massage & Bodywork Therapist, California College of Ayurveda (2015)
- Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist (NC #15172)
- Integrative Health Coach Professional Training Program, Duke Integrative Medicine (2012)
- M.A., Media & Public Affairs, The George Washington University
- B.S., Business Administration-Marketing, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- B.A., Journalism & Mass Communication, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Professional Member, National Ayurvedic Medical Association
- General Member, American Herbalists Guild
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance